Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Are we Malaysian or what RACE we are?

I wanted to consider myself as a Malaysian but we(the so called 'pendatang') were not even considered as a Malaysian. We are polarized by our skin. We are not given the equal opportunity compared to the Bumis.

Why?
Because the Malays thinks that they are the "Tuan" of this land. Thus, they will have more rights to this very land. My Prof did said this once in the class, when you are born as a Malay, Chinese, and Indian, did you asked for it? It is the God will. It is God who gave life to everyone and I believe that God created this land, this earth.

Does this land belong to the Bumis or to the God?
If it's to the Bumis, I have nothing to say. But, if it's to the God, why can't all of us treated equal? Why can't all of us treated as a Malaysian? Why must there been a race above all in this country?

I believe that if everyone is treated equal, the Chinese and the Indian will strive and work hard for the country. I believe that if we had the mentality as a Malaysian and not as what race we are, all those intellectual citizens of Malaysia will come back to strive their nation to be among the world biggest economy.

Just my 2 cents... Angry that my beloved nation had come to this stage... So angry..

No comments:

Post a Comment