Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Negative Vibes on Thunderbird (Hotmail)

It seems there's a problem with the hotmail add-ons from webmail. Thus, after googling for awhile, it seems webmail had come up with a new extension to counter this problem.

1. First of all, is to download the latest extension here.
2. Open your thunderbird and uninstall the previous version.
3. Then, install the latest version.
4. After that, restart your thunderbird
5. Use Firefox or IE to log into your hotmail account.
6. When you login, you will encounter a page before entering your email. Find a box to tick to SKIP that page.
7. If you still encounter the same problem, try restarting your computer. If the problem still persist, please tell me. I'll help you to find the solution.

Hehe... I like to solve problems. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, your solution worked fine for me. I've been struggling with it for several weeks now. I did have to restart my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got TB to work with my first hotmail account which is an MSN account. Then, I tried my windows Live and Yahoo accounts and both of those DID NOT work. It said I was receiving negative vibes. I have a theory that it has something to do with the outgoing user name, but I do not really know how to change this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

    It still doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete