Monday, January 5, 2009

A good place to take Passport Sized Photos

I went to take a passport sized photo this afternoon at a shop named "Image Foto Modern". So, what's the fuss about that shop? Well, have you ever experienced a free service for 'photoshopping' your picture? Well, that's what I got. They photoshop my picture such that I look more 'leng chai' in the picture. Hahahaha...

And, the biggest question of all. How much does it cost?

I'm not sure if it's the cheapest in PJ but it costs me RM12 for 4 pictures and an additional RM2 for a softcopy.


"Before"


"After"

After looking the pictures above, if you guys are interested and want to have your passport sized photo being photoshop, head straight to the shop now. It's located at SS2, PJ. The shop is at the same row with CIMB bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment