Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 Vacancies (URGENT) - Project and Sales Engineer

Company : Solutions Engineering

Contact:

KIM (HR Manager)*
012-3733446
03-80758000
kim@solution.com.my

* She's a nice lady.


I've been offered by this company but unfortunately I have to reject their offer as I have better offer else where. This company is medium sized and expanding rapidly. They are making around 12-14million annually.

They are involved in designing machine for universities. The machine used in our lab is the one designed by them as according to them they sold quite a lot to UM.



Project Engineer
Monitor the development of the project from A to Z. You will only involve in designing the machine as the software part would be done by other department.

Salary: Rm2300 (after probation RM2500) *

*Don't tell the HR that I said one.

Sales Engineer
I never applied for this job so I don't know what's your responsibility and how much you will get. I think should be around the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment