Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Weekend..

Ahh.... Another weekend has just pass by.. And, I had done nothing useful for the entire weekend. Used 50% or more of my time to sleep and eat.. Another 49% of my time to sit in front of my precious laptop. LAst but not least, 1% of my time to read 2 pages of CFD book. Hahaha.... I'm so in big trouble.

Sigh....




For those friends out there who are going to graduate this year, CONGRATS!!! I talked to Lai Jeng about organizing a reunion before you guys starts working. Eh.. Maybe you guys are already working. Hahaha... Anyhow, take care!!!

Ahh.. Have to go to sleep de.. Have to wake up as early 5.30am tomorrow just to get a small size robe for my gf graduation. Why can't UM buy more smaller size robes?? Why??

Signing off.. Chau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment