Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 5: Whales and Dolphins

Yup.. We went to whale watching today. You can get a 4 hours of whale watching for AU$68. We saw 3 hatchback whales AND dolphins!!! Haha.. The dolphins were swimming together with our boat. So lucky... However, there's a price to pay. I almost vomit back there cuz the ship was going up and down. And until now (6 hours after getting off the boat), I'm still feeling dizzy. And, it was the coldest day in my life. The temperature is ok but the wind is blowing so hard and there's sea water splashing on my jeans, I can feel the cold straight to my bone!!!

The boat that I'm taking....

Dolphins.. How fortunate am I...

After watching the whales, we went to Chinatown and my gf manage to get something for my sis. Cute ler?? Oii sis.... you should thank her !!!a

No comments:

Post a Comment