Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 7: I missed my flight !!!

Yeah.. I missed my flight back to KL. I was given the wrong direction by the railway officers !!! Argghhh.... I reached the check-in counter 20 minutes before the flight but all the gates have been closed and I cant board the plane. How? Did I pay RM3k for the next flight?

Of course not!!! I went to the MAS office and they gave me another ticket back for FREE.. Hahahaha... I love Malaysia Airlines!!!

The happy moments didn't last for long. Just an hour before my flight, I was so reluctant to leave my gf there. I felt so sad... It's hard to say goodbye to her... but, I had to....

I love you gf.. I'll wait for you till you come back again to my arms !!!! Stop looking at handsome ang moh... Muaks.. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment