Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 3 in Sydney

We were planning to go to Hunter's Valley this morning but unfortunately, both of us couldn't wake up on time. We were supposed to reach the bus terminal before 8.30am. THus, my gf decided to bring me to Taronga Zoo. What's so special about this zoo compared to our country's Zoo Negara? Well, I have no idea cuz I have never been there. We took a package which includes admission fees, ferry and bus rides to the zoo which cost AS$44/person. Expensive... Damn expensive... I guess the AS$500 that I brought here will be just nice till the day I went back to KL.

On the way to the zoo, I managed to take some good pictures of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.






We took around 3 hours to see all the animals in the zoo. Sadly, we missed the sea lion show....


You know what animal this is right?


Ok, I don't remember what they are called. They are small and cute !!!


The snow lion.


I think it's an ostrich. Very big right??


It's not a kangaroo. It's called Wallaby.


Obviously, it's a penguin.


Did you know how big is the sea lion?


Compare the size of the 'bangau' with the ducks.



This the video of two snow lions fighting. Sorry for the low quality. Hehe.. Not a professional..

After the zoo, we went to take some photos at the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, The ROcks, and went to visit the Observatory which we found out that it is only open till 5pm.


At the Rocks. The first settlement by the British when they migrate to Australia.


The Observatory.

After that, both of us walked to Chinatown to have our dinner. On the way towards there, we saw two Malaysian owned company in Sydney which are MAS and Ernst&Young. Both companies owned at least 10 stories high office building.

No comments:

Post a Comment