Monday, July 14, 2008

WHM conquering Sydney : Day 1

With just a standby ticket, I brave myself to KLIA this morning at 4.30am to try my luck to get into the flight at 9am. I managed to get my ticket at 8.20am. Wahlao... With just 40 minutes time left for me to rush to the gate. I was so hungry and my bladder was full. I was so nervous that I went to the wrong direction twice. Hmmm.... I think the directions inside KLIA are not clear.

Then, I had my longest flight ever.. 7 hours of flight... Oh my.. Almost got bored to death in the flight. Luckily i brought a book, notes, and the most amazing things is that there's actually a lot of movies that I can choose to watch from the LCD menu in front of my seat. THere's one LCD for each passenger and each passenger can choose what movie to watch from a list of almost 20 movies, dramas, sitcoms, and etc.

Landed safely and I declared to the customs that I have nothing to declare. Unfortunately, they doesn't believe in me. I guess it's because I came from a so called self-declared Islamic country and the World YOuth Day is just around the corner. I guess they are so scared that I would be bringing explosive to kill the Pope. Lol.... They search all my belongings and... they found UBAT GAMAT which i forgot to take out. Hahaha... I was so scared that I said 'You can keep that'. Lol.. In the end, he gave me back the medicine and let me go after asking me plenty of questions until they are satisfied that I'm genuinely went to Sydney for a holiday. By the time, I came out from the custom to meet of gf, It's already 8pm (Sydney time)

Then, I took a train to my gf's sister's house. And, TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR TRAIN !!!



They have a massive train system with more than 5 train rails integrated together. Unfortunately, that's what I've seen today as there's no human activities during night time.

See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment