Monday, July 28, 2008

Uncivilized, Pathetic, Impatience UM's UNdergrads..

I woke up 6am in the morning just to help my gf to take her graduation's robe. Reach the place at around 7.15am. Did you know what did I found out? There are more than 700 people (guessing only) waiting in-line already. The counter only opens at 9am but there are already soooooo many people waiting. The most shocking news that I heard is that there are even people who came to queue up since last night!!!!! Super 'XIAO'... Just like someone decided to sell 1000 sets of plasma tv worth RM30k for RM10.

The reason? All the girls want to get the 'S' size. UM should consider buying more "S" size robes.

Ahh.. Here comes the worst part. UM staff decided to open the counter a bit earlier and when the line starts moving, some smarty pants decided to run and cut the line. Consequently, everyone starts cutting line and forming 10 lines (or more) instead of ONE!!!! So, I have to endeavored the pushing and squeezing for at least 2 hours before I got my number. Want to know what number did I get?

1185. I think there's another thousand people behind me too... Craziness..

I felt sorry for those who came to line up at 4/5/6/7am as other people who came later than them were actually WAY AHEAD IN FRONT OF THEM. PATHETIC!!! Shame on you!!!

P.s. I FOUND PANTIES ON THE ROAD WHILE IN THE MIDST OF SQUEEZING AND PUSHING... hmm... something must had happen the night before...

No comments:

Post a Comment